Welcome to the VoIP hacking course with one hour coaching
- At the end of this training you should be capable to:
- Evaluate how safe are your systems and take measures to protect your VoIP infrastructure.
- Test the security of your systems
- Prepare for a pentest in a VoIP infrastructure
Who is this training for:
- ITSP staff responsible for security
- PBX administrators
- Any professional concerned about VoIP security
How this training is delivered
- One hour of coaching when bought individually (For subscription plans coaching is optional)
- Video Lectures: 41, Time: 3.5 hours
voip.school website, Full HD
What is the content:
- Ethical hacking principles
- Relevance of VoIP Security
- Denial of Service
- Telephony Denial of Service
- Internet Revenue Share Fraud
- SIP signaling attacks
- Eavesdropping and Man in the Middle
- Reconnaissance of VoIP Systems
- Google Dorks
- Enumeration of targets and extensions
- Diverting traffic
- Using sipsak to build signaling attacks
- Registration and DNS Poisoning
- Diverting unauthorized traffic to gateways
- Denial of Service Attacks against VoIP
- Flooding and Fuzzying
- Telephony Denial of Service
- Filling emergency lines
- Man in the Middle Attack
- Capturing unauthorized RTP traffic
- Using unified communication sniffer to eavesdrop calls in a user port of the switch
"Flavio E. Goncalves, an Engineer since 1988 with a mission to positively impact individuals and businesses. Boasting over two decades of experience in Voice over IP systems and educating 10,000+ students.
Flavio started his career as a Network and Database Administrator in 1989, subsequently earning certifications such as Novell Master CNE (1993), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (1995), Cisco CCNP, CCDP, CCSP and CCIE written, and Asterisk dCAP (2006). He's a recognized OpenSIPS instructor, known for creating the OpenSIPS Bootcamp and OpenSIPS Certified Professional program.
His entrepreneurial journey spans three companies: V.Office, a network systems integrator (1996); SipPulse, focused on communication systems (2010) and WeHostVoIP, offering VoIP application hosting (2020).
At VoIP School, Flavio fosters a VoIP-centric community of instructors and students, leveraging modern teaching interfaces for optimal learning. He strives to expand web-conference training and coaching offerings."
Available in days
days after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.